Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Disney Inspired Picture Frame

Hi Everyone!!
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
Today I am sharing Disneyland inspired picture frame featuring some
Love My Tapes washi tapes.



Close-up of the frame with the washi tapes.
To cover my frame, I used several Love My Tapes washi tapes that I thought were
"Mouse/Disney inspired."
Yellowish Orange Chevron
Red and White
Black and White Stripes
Red Hearts
Cameras Black and White

I covered the frames with these tapes then gave the frame a few coats of Mod Podge Matte to seal the tapes to the frame. This didn't take long to dry and I don't need to worry about the tape coming off the frame. Then I added my die cuts to the outside of the frame with some foam adhesive to give them some dimension.
All done!


Love My Tapes Facebook page

Thanks for stopping by!

Check out my blog for all the details!
Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!