Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Silly Monkey Layout

Hello Washi Tape Fans!
Susie here today sharing a layout with some favorite pics of son #2!

The Turquoise Chevron washi tape I used on the project may be found in the Love My Tapes Etsy store:

One of my favorite uses of washi tape is to highlight a color on a layout.  On the left side of my page there is a paper covered with arrows of many colors.  I really wanted to emphasize the turquoise  color so I added a strip of the washi tape and a couple pieces of rhinestone bling from Want2Scrap.
I added another strip along the right side, just peeking out from under the edge of the picture.
I always keep my "visual triangle" in mind to help me balance my designs.  I added a third piece of the Turquoise Chevron Washi tape and coordinating alpha stickers to the bottom left.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!
~ Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!