Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Plaid with Washi

Charity here from Scrappin' Chaos to share a pair of plaid cards.
These beauties took a little planning, but they sure are fun!
 
For the bunny card I choose washi colors that meshed well with my background plaid paper. The bunny die-cut and white ribbon made the card oh-so classy.
But that just wasn't enough plaid for me.
I used the same colors and extended the pattern for the flower card.

Use the self-adhesive nature of washi tape to make your own plaid patterns.
Lay your tape on waxed paper and curl the end around a tooth pick.
Have a little fun with the weaving then transfer your artwork to cardstock.
Just another use for washi and another reason to love paper crafting!

Check my blog Scrappin' Chaos for a list of supplies.
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~
 


3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!