Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Just Because

Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Stacey here to show you a really simple card that uses some of that bright and fun
Lime with Polka Dots tape from Love My Tapes.


Here is a look at my card that I created:


I thought the tape coordinated so well with the polka dots on the stamp image so I decided to color the kite the same fun green. My card was so simple to put together, gotta love that! I simply laid down two strips of the washi and then ran a piece of ribbon down the middle and then adhered that to my card base. I popped up my image piece with some foam adhesive for a little added dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
You can find more info about my card on my blog HERE

You can see all the Love My Tapes products at their Etsy store HERE

I hope you have a great crafty day!




3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!