Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Simple Hello

Happy Sunday!!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Stacey here to show you a simple card that uses a bit of fun and bright tape from
 Love My Tapes for a bit of interest.


This card was so simple to put together! I started out with a white card base and added a yellow layer on top. Finished with another white card stock layer on top and some die cuts. I added a bit of the Hot Pink Stripes washi along the side for a bit of interest and to help tie in the pink of the die cut. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
You can find more info about my card on my blog HERE

You can see all the Love My Tapes products at their Etsy store HERE

I hope you have a great crafty day!




1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!