Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Softball treats w/ Ange

 Hello! Ange here and
I have a fun Team Treat project to share with you today.

My daughter's softball season is in full swing and I like to help encourage them with little treats here and there. They were headed to take on a particularly tough team recently and I thought I would encourage them with this fun treat.


I cut the bats with my silhouette, added a bit of inking and the quote. Then taped the handle, just like a real bat, with Blue Stars washi tape!


I used the Tape Runner I received from the store because I'm always having trouble with the decorations popping off the treats with my normal glue.


I can't believe how well it worked!
My daughter took these on a 2 hour bus ride and when she gave me the extras the next day, the bat and ball were still stuck solidly to the bag!!
I can honestly say my last glue did not do that.

Here's a close up of the project for you:


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
:)Ange

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!