Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

OMG ~ Using Fabric Tape on a Layout

Hey everyone!  Lynn here today with a fun new layout using something a little different today!  Have you heard on Fabric Tapes?

This trendy fabric is self-adhesive tape!  Sweet!!
There are many to choose from at the Love My Tapes Store and you can purchase a value pack!

Here is what I created:


Fabric Tape Value Pack - Street 34

Fabric Tape Value Pack - Street 34


 I placed several strips of fabric tape horizontally.  I also used this fabric tape to form a border around my page.


Thanks for popping in today!  
You can find this and many more fabric tapes at the Love My Tapes on Etsy ;)


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Love your layout, the fabric tapes are perfect and I love the wood veneer.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!