Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

It's Your Day! card w/ Ange

 Ange here today. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
I have a last minute Mother's Day card to show you that could easily be adapted to almost any theme.


I started with a white base and pulled out these lovely colors of polka dot tapes.


I used the blue polka dot first and made some layers along the  bottom of my card.


Then I used a strip of the purple and lime along with another strip of the blue to make some banners in the top right corner. Then you have a wonderful, bright and fun base to build the rest of your card on!
Thanks for stopping by.
:)Ange

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card - I love the banners you made from the washi tape - nice mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!