Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

CAS Graduation Card with Susie

Hello Washi Tape Fans!  
Susie here today to share a CAS (Clean And Simple) graduation card!

I love the graduation cards that Ange shared yesterday and thought I would share one of my own today.  This time of year it is really handy to have a few graduation cards around the house.  

The tape I used for this card may be found in the Love My Tapes Etsy Store:
Purple Gold Star washi tape

I am loving the CAS style because it is so fast!
This card was created with a stamped sentiment, die cut and embossed stars, baby bling from Want2Scrap and this fun washi tape littered with gold metallic stars!

Here is another angle where you can see I "popped" up one of the small stars.  
I love a little dimension, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find sometime to play (with washi tape) today!
~ Susie  

2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!