Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Paper Fans

Charity here from Scrappin' Chaos.
My fan die and strips of washi tape make the perfect little fans.
Here I've put a pair together for quick gifts.

The first fan is made from strips of washi-tape.
After layering the tape on a scrap of one-sided patterned paper, I positioned the die and cut each fan rib. The red, black, and white of the tape contrasts nicely.
a bit of gold ribbon and a brass brad hold things together.
 The second fan is held together with Washi Tape!!!
I folded the tape in half and used it to thread through the fan ribs.
I also used a strip of the folded tape to tie the bow.
 Here are the tapes I used:
stripes washi tape - black and white patterns - decorative tape - Love My Tapes
Black and White Stripes

Triangle Washi tape - Masking Tape - Love My Tapes

Bicycle Black and White Washi Tape - LMT 1143 - Love My Tapes
Bicycles

Stop by the Love my Tapes Etsy store for more washi-tape choices!

Check my blog Scrappin' Chaos for a list of supplies.

Scrap On!

~charity~

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!