Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Oh Snap!

Hi Washi fans!
Stacey here to show you a super simple card that I created that features 
some of that awesome washi from Love My Tapes.


For my card, I decided to go pretty simple so that it would be easy to mail. After I added my camera and greeting, I added a bit of Washi to the top of my white card layer. 

I couldn't stop with just decorating the front of the card, I decided to decorate the inside as well. Washi tape is the perfect embellishment, it adds color, fun patterns and no bulk to your projects.
Here is a look at the inside of the card:


I thought this would be perfect for a belated birthday or even a I'm Sorry type of card. 

Here is a close look at the tapes that I used:



&


(I cut out one of the black stripes to use for my thin black stripe)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
For more info on my project, please visit my blog HERE

You can purchase Washi Tape at the Love My Tapes Etsy store HERE

I hope you have a great crafty day!


4 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!