Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mini card set with washi tape

Hello Love My Tapes friends!

This is Maya and today I am going to share a simple mini card set using minimal supplies.

I started by making 2.5"x4" card fronts. I used Print and Cut feature of my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut out the card front panels.



I added few rows of black washi tape in different patterns and finished with handmade book print flower.


I used foam tape to add the card front to the mini card that is just a regular A2 card cut in half.


I had a great time picking different colors of washi tape and matching it with different color of flowers. I used various types of mists for the flowers.


These cards look fabulous on their own and together as set. It could be a great gift for somebody special.


Thank you for stopping by! I hope I inspired you to make some sweet mini cards. Here is what I used.







1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!