Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I heart...Bold Red Hearts & Bold Red Polka Dots!

Here is a simple layout that you can recreate in about 5 minutes.  As busy as I am lately, I am trying to get some of my layouts done in 15 minutes or less.. this is one of them.  I created this layout for an April Color Challenge, so it was even easier knowing I could only use 3 colors.

All you need is some black and white paper another color that you have in washi tapes and a few matching color embellishments.  Of course a favorite picture too.
Used 5 strips of Washi Tape

Just lined up my washi tape.

Products from Love My Tapes that I used.



Featured products I used:
Love My Tapes:
If you need more washi tape or want to take advantage of a HUGE sale.. Love My Tapes is currently practically giving away washi tape.  10 rolls for $20 on the etsy shop.. super cheap. 

Start stocking up on some of your favorite designs!
Have a great Day!
Kimberly Congdon
Scrap It Girl

2 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!