Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy Birthday card w/ Ange

 Hello!
Ange here today to show you a fun and quick birthday card.


I started with a white base and added a layer and a half of Red & Blue triangles tape to the top by layering it over itself. It makes me think of a fun banner.
I followed that up with a cute Happy Birthday tape.
Then I layered the Blue Stars tape, traced a large star onto it and used an exacto knife to gently cut through the tape. Peel the extra tape up and you have your star.

 

To finish it off I used Moxxie's red alpha for the 12 and cut some stars from the blue tape and a similar yellow tape to add as embellishment, along with a bit of doodling and inking.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!