Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cute CAS Cards for All Occasions!

Hello Washi Tape Fans! 
Susie here today to share a couple of Clean And Simple (CAS) cards.  I do not make cards very often and these are just my style!  They are quick and easy and incorporate just a few elements:  
a stamped sentiment, a photo sticker, and washi tape!

I chose these 2 rolls of washi, which you can find at the Love My Tapes Etsy store, because they coordinated with the Paper House Snapshot Sticker images I wanted to use:

Triangles Washi, Bunny Frog Washi
Did I mention these cards are super simple?  I started by cutting a piece of 8.5" x 11" white cardstock in half and folding it to create a card.  Next I laid down a strip of washi about half an inch up from the bottom.

I stamped the sentiment, applied the photo sticker and the card was done!  
I love the way the washi tape makes the colors in the photo sticker *pop*!

The next card was almost as fast.  This time I created the base out of grass green cardstock.  I trimmed the white cardstock to 4"x 5.25" and adhered the panel to the front of the card.

I thought the whimsical critters and the colors on this washi tape were a good match for the fun photo sticker and the "happiness" sentiment!  Who doesn't love a cute kitty card?!

Two seriously cute cards in about 10 minutes!  
It took longer to gather and put away my supplies than it did to make them!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play (with washi tape) today!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards! I really love that green tape, so fun.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!