Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Welcome Home layout with Love My Tapes

I am so excited to share my first layout as part of the Love My Tapes team!  I was so excited to find this fun film washi tape in my package.  I love that it is a thinner tape, so it works perfect on this layout and I am sure many more to come!

I used a piece of white cardstock as my base.  I then used a roll of washi tape to create a pattern on my cardstock.  Next I watered down some craft paint and lightly brushed on the paint to cover the whole page.  Then I pulled up all the washi tape and I was left with this really cool background.
 You can still see the brush strokes in some of the shapes and this is what I was going for.  I wanted it to have a little distress look to it.  All of the lines also remind me of caution tape, which with moving into a new house and working on projects it really seems to sum up this page.

 I hope that I have given you some inspiration and a new idea on how to use some washi tape!  See you next week!

 - Cassie - 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea for creating a unique background, Cassie! I love it!! Fun page for documenting this phase in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the way you used the tape to do the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool technique for the background! Love all the fun details on this!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!