Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring vases with washi tape

Hello Love My Tape friends! This is Maya and I am very glad to tell you that the spring is indeed coming! Today was the first day that the temperatures climbed above 50F, the sun was shining and there was no snow in the forecast! To celebrate, I decided to refresh my decor - good bye snowman shadow box , hello spring flowers and bright colors!


I picked three small vases from Michaels and made them pretty with colorful selection of new Love My Tapes washi tapes.



I used two rows of pretty pink tape here. Love how it looks on the milk-white background.


I used one row of wide tape with beautiful vintage design. It is gorgeous by itself and I just added a thin ribbon.


Here  I used two rows of pink washi tape and added a row of rose floral washi tape in the middle.

Check our etsy store for more gorgeous designs! New tapes are added all the time so keep checking of you don;t see a particular tape in stock.


I  certainly home that the snow in my yard will disappear quickly, meanwhile I have my pretty flower vases to keep me in a spring mood.

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!