Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Splash layout from Cassie

I am here today to show you a new layout I created with several rolls of new tape from the store.  I love the variety of tapes available right now.  I grabbed five different rolls and started creating this "X" pattern on a piece of cardstock.


For my title I used this acrylic word that I have had laying around here for about 3+ years.  I just went around the edge with a black marker to define the word some more before attaching it using snaps.  I really wanted the focus to be on all of the fun colors and patterns in the tape.


After adding some journaling and a few embellishments, my layout is complete.  Creating all of the strips with patterned paper instead of tape, would have taken a lot more time.  With the variety of colors and patterns available it is usually easy to find the perfect tape for your next project!
Thanks for joining me today!  I have already planned out the next layout that I plan on creating with the fabulous tapes available from the Love My Tapes store.  Make sure to check out all the great new tapes in the store right now!   
- Cassie - 

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! What a great mix of tapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! Love the washi design you created. Very clever and fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!