Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Altered nautical picture frame

Hi LMT friends!  It's Jaclyn here today to share an altered picture frame with you.  



I've had a stack of pretty new nautical themed papers sitting on my workspace that I've been dying to dig into.  However, since I had plans to alter a picture frame, I knew I would want more than just paper in my crafty arsenal to work with.  Lucky for me, LMT has a bevy of patterned tapes to fit just about any color and theme.  This red and white striped washi and light blue star print fabric tape were just begging to be paired among my list of nautical supplies.


The red and white stripe tape made a great backdrop for my overall design.  I simply laid strips of it along the length and width of each edge of the picture frame.  It went on smoothly and easily and creates a fun and coordinated look.


I used the light blue fabric tape to paper piece the cute little stamped sailboat image.  I love the added pattern and texture it adds to the stamped image.  Again, it was another quick and simple way to add the tape into my design.


Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you'll be back the rest of the week to see all the beautiful projects the design team has to share!

8 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!