Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Card

Hello! Tessa Buys here. I had yet to use this darling ruler washi tape, and when I had reason to make a thank you card for my son's teacher, I knew I needed to put this fun tape to use!


I used my favorite formula of strips of washi tape, fabric tape and lace tape. I used SRM clear stickers to add my sentiment directly to the tape, then added a few enamel dots to finish it off.


I am really good about remembering to thank my kids' teachers during teacher appreciation week and the holidays, but I need to be better about expressing appreciation year round. Hopefully, this quick and easy card will inspire you to do the same. Thanks to Love My Tapes for a washi tape design that suits teachers perfectly!

Besides me, someone else really loves this ruler tape. Check out my blog today to see who. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Teacher appreciation week is an alternative to general traditional events, like meetings with concerts and just official standardized events. Here're a few tips from the teachers who implemented appreciation cards during their work at schools:
    1) Expressiveness - use more imaginative structures and goals;
    2) Use the DIY tutorials for kids - to download samples go to official website and read the reviews first.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!