Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Never Stop Exploring- Fabric Tape Cactus

Hey everyone, Katie here! Today I wanted to share a fun layout I made using our fabric tapes! I absolutely love the fabric tapes, they have such great texture, they're so soft!

I used them on this layout to not only border my photo but also to make a saguaro cactus! Yep, it's made from green fabric tape!


I started just by cutting 3 strips of different lengths for the body and arms of the cactus and them made them a little wider with scraps of the fabric tape. I rounded the top corners of the tape to give it a more cactus-y look and then added "thorns" with a black Sharpie!


The muslin tape I used might be one of my favorites (I've used so much, I'm almost out! Oh no!)! It's a great neutral color.

Thanks for reading! I'm at CHA today, so I'm hoping to find some fun new products to use with my tapes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, what a brilliant idea! So stinkin' cute :)

    Jenny ~ Love My Tapes DT

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!