Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Garland Gift Wrap with Glitter Paper

Tessa Buys here with a holiday confession: I am a terrible gift wrapper. No matter how hard I try, I just cannot make the crisp corners and even edges that I want. So, I circumvent wrapping paper by using pretty boxes and bags. One of my favorite ways to dress up a simple box is to wrap it in ribbon, twine, trim and mini garlands. Using Love My Tapes Glitter Paper, I created the garland you see in the center here:


Because the glitter paper is adhesive-backed, it's really easy to make this garland.


First, punch an even number of shapes out of the glitter paper. Second, peel off the backing of one shape and apply to your twine (or thread, string, yarn, etc.). Third, peel off the backing of a second shape and apply it over the first, making sure to line up the shapes so that they match perfectly.


The paper punches beautifully and the adhesive is strong. Every time I want a little sparkle for a gift box, I'm turning to my Love My Tapes Glitter Paper. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!