Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Grid Style Layout- Chimp Haven

Hey guys, Katie here! Today I wanted to share this layout I created using photos from a recent trip to Chimp Haven. I used some of my favorite tapes with some project life cards to create this grid style layout.


To get the grid look, I actually used a couple of strips of washi tape to make sure my cards and photos were straight. I forgot to take a photo of it though. ;)

I used the LMT adhesive to secure all of my photos and cards.


Today I also wanted to share with you guys these 2 easy cards I created using Love My Tapes. They're really simple, but cute. I just layered the tape in strips of cover a section of the card and added lace tape for further embellishment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!