Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Glittery stars and washi tape


Hello LMT fans, it's Jaclyn here today.  Are you caught up in your scrapbooks?  I most certainly am not!  I just got around to scrapping my youngest son's preschool graduation pictures from back in May.  I'm glad I waited though, because LMT's new 12x12 adhesive backed glitter sheets, proved to be the perfect compliment to these pages!

 
 
I used a thin metal star die to cut a variety of stars from the black glitter paper.  They die cut through the paper so very easily.  I've mentioned this on the blog before but it's worth repeating - the glitter sheets do not 'shed'!  Oftentimes I avoid working with glitter because I hate the mess, but the LMT glitter sheets solve that issue!
 
 
As a bonus, I simply peeled off the release paper, to reveal an even sticky layer of adhesive that attached so nicely to my page.  Even adhering seamlessly to my textured cardstock background!
 
 

Lots of pictures on a page, sometimes means that I don't have a whole lot of space left for embellishment.  But washi tape can be squeezed in and layered just about anywhere.


Here I've used the black and white polka dot tape to look like several of the polaroids are 'taped' to the background.


Thanks for joining me today on the blog!  We'd love to hear how you're using the 12x12 glitter sheets on your crafting projects.  We hope you'll share with us and link up your projects in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!