Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Using Gold/Black Tapes for Stylish Cards

Hi everyone, Katie here! Gold is a pretty trendy color right now, so I decided to use the gold stripe washi tape with a couple of my favorite black and white tape to create these stylish cards.


On my first card I used the gold tape next to my alcohol inked patterned paper, and added a strip of the black chevron tape on top to separate the two.


For my second card I actually used the gold tape as a border around my paper. I layered the gold tape halfway on the edge of my paper and folded the extra behind. I also used the black and white polka dot tape as a border on my card base.



I finished off my cards with some stamped images (using stamps from Paper Wings Productions) and bling from Q&Co.

I love being able to add the gold trend to my projects using this fun tape. I also used the Love My Tapes tape runner to adhere my paper and stamped designs down.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!