Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Patriotic Project Life Cards

Hi guys, Katie here! It's almost July! Do you have any fun plans for the 4th? I'll probably be watching fireworks, so I wanted to make some patriotic journaling cards to use in my project life album

I went through my tape and grabbed all the red, white and blue tapes and decided which ones I wanted to use. I thought the lace tape was pretty perfect!


I combined the tapes with 4th of July themed stamps and some gold spray mist to alter some project life cards.


While I had the tapes out, I also decided to make a fun 4th of July card to send out. I used the red flower tape to make a ruffled flower embellishment and used it as a sort of "straw topper" to add to my mason jar stamp.



Here are the tapes I used, They were perfect for a patriotic look! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!