Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Love My Tapes Designer - Tessa Buys

Hello! My name is Tessa Buys and I am thrilled to be designing for Love My Tapes!


I am a passionate paper crafter and tape fanatic living in Northern California with my supportive husband, three rambunctious boys and a brand new baby girl. Officially a stay-at-home mom, I teach dance and choreograph on the weekends. When I'm not scrapbooking, making cards, or creating altered art and home decor, I'm working in my Etsy shop, Precocious Paper. As you can see, I have a hard time creating without at least a touch of tape:


Many times tape is a replacement for patterned paper on my layouts. I love how easy it is to use, and the huge impact it can have.


I cannot seem to make a mini album without tape! I created this altered book with a few of my favorite washi motifs - polka dots and stripes!


Tapes are my go-to supply for card making.


My most favorite time for tape is when I am SMASH booking. I absolutely love to pull out my (eight jars of color-coded) tapes when I'm smashing memorabilia, ephemera and my photos together. In fact, every Sunday I host a series on my blog called SMASH Sunday. Feel free to join me and share in my tape addiction!

Thanks to Love My Tapes for the opportunity to be here as a designer and thank you for stopping by today!

Tessa BLOG / GALLERY / INSTAGRAM

5 comments:

  1. Nice plan on putting calm a complete arresting post. Aces ceremony and complete accessible information.
    Fingerprint TA system with Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects Tessa and all the ways you use washi tape. Can't wait to see what you create with Love My Tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these peeks at your projects- your style is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tessa! I love your projects and how creative you are! Everything you create looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is so beautiful! I can't wait to see what you create with Love My Tapes product.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!