Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Love My Tapes Designer - Jaclyn Rench

Hi, I'm Jaclyn Rench long time scrapbooker/cardmaker/papercrafter and excited new member of the Love My Tapes team.

 
I am a stay-at-home mommy to three and wife of over 12 years.  By day I spend my hours kissing boo-boos, refereeing squabbles, planning playdates, packing lunches, shuffling children from here to there, and trying to figure out what in the heck to fix for dinner that is healthy AND something my kids will eat!  Once my kids are tucked into bed, however, you can find me at my crafting desk into the wee hours of the night and early morning, documenting the stories and memories that come out of those non-stop busy days. 
 
While my papercrafting style is fairly linear and streamlined, I cannot call a project complete without lots of color and embellishment.  Using washi tapes is one of my favorite way to incorporate both of those attributes. Here are some of my favorite projects demonstrating just that...
 
 
 
Covering a square of cardstock with a pretty rainbow of tape provides a clean and colorful backdrop for a three dimensional flower on a card.
 

Decorative tapes don't need to be restricted solely to paper.  I used a pretty diagonal striped tapes to adorn the inner edge of the frame on this 8x8" shadowbox. 

 
A scrapbook page provides many opportunities for adding washi tape, as well.  In this instance, I've used tape as a monochromatic embellishment on each square of patterned paper.  In addition, I made my own embellishments by covering scraps of paper with tape, and cutting out my own unique heart designs.
 
Thanks for stopping by to meet me today!  I look forward to sharing many more ideas with you using Love My Tapes pretty and unique tape designs!  Thanks to Love My Tapes for giving me this fun opportunity!
 
Find me online:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. These are all so awesome! I can't wait to see more of your creations. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! Great ideas for tape.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!