Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Journaling + LMT = Match Made in Heaven


Hi! It's Heather back again today with a super fun way to use Love My Tapes!

I used washi tape in my journaling. You might ask "How in the WORLD??" but it's really easy! I wrote out my journaling on a scrap piece of paper and circled the words I wanted to highlight with my washi tape. For me, planning is everything. Then I wrote out my journaling on my page, leaving space for some of the words. Then I tore off some washi tape the size of the allotted space I had left in my journaling and then placed some letter stickers on top of the washi! Originally I thought I would just write on top of the washi, but I wasn't sure what type of pen to use and I didn't want to it to rub off, so I just used letter stickers instead. Something that you might want to note is to use very sticky stickers. Some of mine tried to come off, so I might have to go back and add some additional adhesive to those. 




This is a fun and easy way to liven up your journaling with some Love My Tapes washi! I hope you are inspired to use washi tape in your journaling now! :)

By the way, here are the rolls I used for my page:
Teal Polka Dot

3 comments:

  1. Good idea Heather! Great colors with your photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Heather and using the Washi in your journaling is such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea of using washi tape in your journaling. What a great way to make certain words stand out. It also breaks up the monotony of all the same writing, making it easier to read. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!