Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello!

Hello fans of Love My Tapes. My name is Annette Witherspoon and I am one of the new design team members. We'll be gradually introducing you to the new team in the next week or two. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a quick card I created with some Love My Tapes product I already had in my stash. Some of you  may  have seen it on my blog last week, but I thought I'd share it with everyone over here.


I look forward to getting to know all of you and seeing the wonderful projects you create!! Please continue to check here for inspiration, challenges and prizes. We'll start posting regularly next week. I'm sure you'll be impressed with the new team's creations. I've visited all their blogs and they are amazing!! You're in for a real treat!



4 comments:

  1. awesome first post as the new design team member Annette..love that fun heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Annette!! Love these colors and the Washi Tape heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the tapes you chose to put together--they coordinate so well!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!