Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Pinspiration!

Today I have a card to share that uses a little "Pinspiration". I started with this cute card by fellow design team member Kathy, that is pinned to our card inspiration board.
I love the red and teal together, and wanted to follow her lead of hearts and strips of washi tape. Here is what I came up with...
I used the darling red washi with hearts across the top and bottom of my card, and then did a little machine stitching right on top. 
I also cut the word hello with my silhouette, and then added the sweet little mason jar full of hearts.

Pinterest is such a great place to get ideas and inspiration. Thanks so much Kathy for inspiring me!

4 comments:

  1. I love your card Annette! I like the redder red and that mason jar is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ann your cards are gorgeous.. Love your stitching over the washi tape...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such such a fun surprise to see my card here! You did a fabulous job on yours! I love the jar of hearts! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Mary Ann!! Great use of Kathy's card as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!