Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello

Hello!

Kathy Martin here! One of the things I love about paper crafting is taking the time to sit down and play without an agenda. I like to do this when I have a bunch of extra pieces of paper and left over accents on my desk from various projects. It's fun to see if I can take all these things and make something fun like I did with the following card.


Washi tape makes the perfect accent for this kind of project! 


This Kraft negative die was left over from a card I made and the 'hello' flag and pinwheel didn't make it onto other projects.


Sometimes when I'm digging through my paper scraps bin I notice a few papers that look good together and I start from there.


I keep a variety of washi tape colors and patterns on hand so that I always have a style or two that will work with my project. When I started purchasing tapes, I bought some neutrals first since they tend to go with about everything.

I hope you enjoyed my card and that you find some time to sit down and play.

4 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!