Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home Tag....

Happy Wednesday Love My Tapes friends!  Tina here today with a extra sized tag using fabric tape as wallpaper.  Say what??  Did I say wallpaper?  Yup, you heard me right!  :)

I love creating this extra sized tags.  They are like mini canvases and are different than cards or layouts.  I really enjoy pulling out bits and pieces from my stash and some Love My Tapes tapes to create these little happy pieces of fun!

I wanted to create a mini Living Room scene on my tag, so I started with the background.  I created an old cracked wall look by using spray mist and a crackle stencil to create the background of the tag. 

Using the Brown Striped fabric tape, I created a wallpaper look on the bottom of the card and added a sticker to create a wallpaper border.

To complete the mini living room scene, I pulled out some leftover chipboard and die cut pieces from Crate Paper's Farmhouse collection and adhered in place.  Viola!  And it's done!

Pull out your leftover stash and create some tags!  I would love to see your creations.  Please share them on Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!