Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Thanks


Kathy Martin here on this lovely Friday to share another Love My Tapes creation with you! See the rosette on my card? Can you tell it's made with washi tape? You may have heard me talk about applying washi tape to vellum so that you can create die cuts, but maybe you haven't thought about using it for rosettes?


Here's an example of how to apply your washi tape to vellum. Keep each strip right up against the other so there are no gaps. For the project I used this butterfly die for, I used a mix of tapes which gives you a cool look.


This rosette was made with the Light Green Chevron tape and the other style I used is the Gray/White Diagonal.


I really like using washi tape for borders as I did along the left-hand side of my cards; then I added a few vintage pearl buttons.


I hope you enjoyed my project. And I hope you have a great weekend. Maybe you can sneak in a little crafting time? Make it a good one!

Kathy :)




4 comments:

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!