Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Introduction and Design Team Search!

Hi all! I want to start by introducing myself! My name is Devon and I am the new marketing director for Love My Tapes! I am going to be working on a lot of projects for Love My Tapes. A little about me: I live in downtown Chicago with 2 babies under 2 years old!! That pretty much sums up my life!! I am a long time scrapbooker as well. I love Love My Tapes products and am going to be working on spreading the word about LMT. Feel free to email me at devon@lovemytapes.com if you ever need anything.

My first order of business is to add to our awesome design team. We are going to be adding 1-2 new members. The term will go until the end of the year, at which point, we will do a new design team search. Here is the info you need:

To submit your application for the LMT design team, you need to

1. Submit 3 projects using tapes (washi, fabric, or lace). Projects can be cards, but you must submit at least 1 layout.

2. Tell me a little about yourself. Why do you want to be on LMT design team? What can you add to our team? That sort of thing!

3. A link to your online gallery (if you have one).

4. A link to your blog. You must have a blog to be on the design team.

5. A list of your other DT commitments.


If you are selected, you will need to

1. Create one project per week and post it on the LMT blog, as well as your pesonal blog.

2. Promote LMT on your blog, social media, etc.

3. Comment on blog posts, etc. Basically be active on the LMT blog.

You will receive LMT products to create with!!
If you want to try out for the LMT design team, please email me the above at devon@lovemytapes.com by May 15. Winners will be announced the following week!

I look forward to working with you all. Have a great weekend! And because I hate blog posts with no pictures, here is a picture of my 2 crazy kids!!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Devon and congratulations on the new job! Your kids look super cute and I'm sure you enjoy your time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devon, congratulations on the job!!
    Beautiful picture of your children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You're kids are beautiful. I too have two under two & its such a blessing! Love all the washis on your site. You have a new followers here :)

    Steffany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team Devon! Love that picture,too cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!