Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Together forever....

Happy Monday everyone!  I can actually say this is a happy Monday since I'm off work all week while my kids are on spring break!!

I don't know if I'm the only one that finds there are not many photos of my husband and I together, or if this is normal! LOL  The few I have are self portrait style and not always flattering.  Hmm...I think it's time I teach the kids how to take a decent photo.

I did manage to dig out a photo of Mike & I that I love and used it to create this layout.


I used lots of varying strips from Fabric Sheets, Fabric Tape & the Lace Tape.  Because the photo had a lot of black I tried to keep the rest of the layout light with just bits of color, which kept the focus on the photo.

If you have any tips how to get my husband and I in more photos I'd love to hear them!


Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. This layout is fantastic Lisa! Cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There exist very few photos of me with my hubby as well - you are not alone.

    LOVE this. The stenciling is just the right detail here, and the colours are yum!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!