Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Celebrate "Picture frame"

Hello LMT fans!! Giovana here with a new project for you. This time I decided to embellish a plain picture frame. I got this picture frame from my LSS. I traced the shape of the frame onto Patterned Paper to cover the back of the frame and onto Dark Pink Fabric Sheet, cut them out and adhere them to the frame. Then, I stamped onto the fabric sheet, I used White pigment and it looks fantastic!!, for the sentiment I used Black soot from Ranger Industries, the deep black from this ink creates a great contrast. I added White Lace Tape Ribbon all around the frame and for the window area.
I decorated it with stamp images that coordinated with my daughter's picture. It was taken last year during the snow season (that lasted forever, LOL)


Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. aww adorable picture frame...This would be a great Christmas gift for a grandparent... Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect picture frame for this season. It's best with cherry or holly on top, hahaha. You can also recycle that dark pink frame for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!