Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Tape Tip

Hello Tape Fans! I'm back with more fabric flowers for this week's Tape Tip. Yep I'm addicted! Now I'm tickled pink over this latest monochromatic creation. Here's a pic of my supplies

Our yummy Berry Fabric Tape, PaperTrey Inks pink buttons, Martha Stewart punch, Grafix vellum paper and some bubble gum waxy flax.
Using the same technique in the video I posted on this Tuesday Tape Tip here.

You can vary the sizes of your fabric flowers like I did for this card below:



Here's a close up of the flower



I'd love to see your fabric tape flowers so link them up to this post and I'll come by your blogs. If you don't have some of our fabuloous fabric tapes then order some here from our website. For availability of the solid colors please email us at Love My Tapes@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing card - love it. Off to check out the fabric tape now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to get my fabric tape so I can try making one of these beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!