Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Tape Tip

Hello tape fans! Today's Tuesday Tape tip is all about decor. In my studio I like to collect little jars to keep buttons and smaller embellishments in. I picked up some really inexpensive small jars at Michaels {they were a buck to be exact} and I keep my Making Memories buttons in them. I thought the fabric tapes would be a fun way to jazz them up a bit so I wrapped some of our Jane and Penny around each one. I then added two Prima flowers layered and finished them off with one of the buttons in each jar.



Now I can just quickly look at the jar and know they hold that color buttons on the center of the flowers. Super easy!

I used the following two styles of our fabric tape for my project.




You can find these styles and many other of our fabric tapes in the Love My Tapes store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!