Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Tape Tip with Sarah Martina Parker

I've got a treat for you today! This week's Tuesday Tape tip comes to us from the beautiful and talented Sarah Martina Parker...


I am Sarah Martina Parker. Wife. Mother. Full time bank employee (Zzzzz… lol!). Part time law student. There’s more, but I don’t want to ramble.

I LOVE my hubby and kids. I couldn’t have wished for a better family to be surrounded with. Then of course, my other love – crafts! The word alone makes me drool :-) . I also love to eat… and cooking, well, I only like to do the fun stuff… like cupcakes.


Sarah is an amazing Designer who's cards have been published in several card and craft magazines including Paper Crafts newest Special Issue Go to Sketches


Sarah's Tape tip is to use Japanese Masking Tapes to create designs on your cards like she did on this sweet Thank You card

I love how she created a zig zag border with the masking tape across the front of her card. Most of the time when we use tape we paste it in a straight line across the card or from top to bottom. I knew when I asked Sarah to work with our tapes I knew she'd inspire us to think outside of the box.

If you'd like to see more of Sarah's amazing cards please visit her blog Designs by Sarah Martina.
Thursday we'll be featuring more of Sarah's designs so be sure and come back for more amazing inspiration!
If you're interested in our Japanese masking tapes visit our website to check out the styles and colors we have available @ Love My Tapes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!